Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My next life plan: get a Master's Degree



Hi everyone. It's been a while since I last wrote here.

Late last year, I have just transferred jobs which I think is a good career decision because my job right now allows me to be flexible enough to work towards higher education. I am a nursing graduate but I now work in the pharmaceutical corporate field. Also, I love the people in my new job! They're professional and friendly at the same time. I'm also a regular employee now which is great news and gives me a sense of permanency. I feel though as if I need to advance my career but I have to get at the very least, a Masters' Degree to be viable for a promotion. I've chosen to go to one prestigious university in the South. This makes me reminisce about my college days! The sleepless nights, thesis, strange professors and endless exams but I don’t regret meeting all the great people I knew in school. Come to think of it, I really miss the life of a student. But I'd really need some help with all of the assignments and paperwork since I know I'm a little bit rusty with those things. It's been five years since I last studied or graduated from college. I saw that an option in making paperwork could be through reputable essay writing companies though I haven't met anyone I know who uses these sites yet. But I've seen one website of such companies and the reviews people made are pretty good. It has been said that they are reliable, great for research and their essays are affordable. Plus I see that there's an assurance that the service is legal and a great help to would-be students like me. I'm pretty curious about their service. You may check this out by following the link. Anyway, I'm really excited (and scared as well) to enroll in MBA classes soon. Hopefully early next year when I have saved enough, I can be well on my way to get my Masters. Wish me luck!

Thanks for reading!
Flor

3 comments:

KC said...

Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
Can I contact your through your email?

Please email me back.

Thanks!
Kevin
kevincollins1012 gmail.com

Product Designers Delhi said...

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

App Development Company London said...

Good advice. I'll take it into account.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin