Thursday, July 1, 2010

Out of work again...

Nanaman? how depressing!

Then go out and get a job!


Promise na, bukas, i'll go job hunting!


Good luck!  jeje

eew jejemon!

** Here are some doodles that fill my time when I am so bored. Pag wala ka na talaga magawa, kung ano ano na lang ang nagiging produkto ng imahinasyon mo. Anyway, since my paid-to-wait-and-stay-at-home dream job has finally ended, I am back in the open seas of job hunting. Pero 'think positive' ako ngayon kahit di ko pa rin alam ang susunod kong gagawin. Alam ko kasi na marami nang opportunities ngayon na naghihintay lang basta masigasig ka sa paghahanap nito. Well I hope you guys could pray for me!

I'll keep you posted.

13 comments:

NoBenta said...

good luck on your job hunting!

AIS said...

greatest of luck. (=

Dear Hiraya said...

God bless on your job hunting! :))

kikilabotz said...

God bless sa pag jojob hunt

^_^

galing m talga mgdrawing.. penge nmn YM m or anything na pwede kita makausap..ma rerequest lng me..plsss...^_^

mitchie said...

`hahah .. galing mag.drawing .. i envy you so much ..

Flor said...

@ kikilabotz: hi there anong request yun? parang alam ko na hahaha. just email me nalang g20heroism@yahoo.com

kcatwoman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kcatwoman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flor said...

@ nobenta, devilunderlight: thanks! i really needed that

Flor said...

@ mitchie:thanks for that really great compliment! sobra :)this is what I do when im bored with pen and paper on hand

GLIP said...

nice. productive ka pa rin kahit bored and jobless na. brain activity is important he-he. i also sketch in my spare time by the way.

kcatwoman said...

hi mr. glip. i just saw your site and it was so amazing and im so inspired by you to follow your line of profession. thanks for having time to check out my blog and my mindless doodles :)

GLIP (aka Graphic Designer) said...

thanks. you can also check out my sketch works here >> acepcionkarl.weebly.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin