Sunday, March 8, 2009

a phase ends

I am about to leave this call center industry with high hopes and a sad heart. High hopes because finally i am back to the road that i truly want to be in. Sad heart because for the three months that i have stayed in that call center, i have learned to love my team mates. Almost all of them have been fathers and mothers to me, since i am the youngest/ "bunso".

Honestly, i used to hate that they make fun of the fact that i dont drink or smoke. Sagad pa sa bastos pag nagjojoke sila. Minsan gusto ko ng sabihin na puro sex na lang ba ang kaya nyong pagusapan magdamagan. Minsan maririndi ka din. Pero habang tumatagal nagegets ko na, part lang yun ng personality nila. Sa totoo lang mga tao rin sila na marunong magmahal -ate V. Napakabait nila sa'kin at talagang mamimiss ko ang mga pangungulit at pagaalaga nila, pagbibigay ng pagkain at pagkinig sa mga mabababaw na problema ko. I hope meron din akong impluwensya sa buhay nila,..

Well right now, i feel thankful, grateful of this experience that i had.

Time to start a new phase.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was wondering since we have the same niche, it would really help our rankings as well as increase our hits by exchanging links. My link info is

Title: Girls Talk Celebrity News
URL: http://girlstalk.zengato.com

Please drop me a comment once you have added my link so that I can do the same for you site. Please provide me with the title of the link as well as the url.

Thanks,
Lea

Celebrity Celebrity News

Anonymous said...

bakit kukz?? anu nangyari? sang landas kana papunta? hehehe... punta ka ba sa march 21???

Blog Widget by LinkWithin